Make the most of your graduation party with these must-have party apps. They’ll help you plan the party, keep the tunes streaming, record and share the best moments with your friends. Here are our favorite party apps for graduation parties.
Party & Event Planner Lite
Make sure everything is ready to go before the big day with this simple event planner. It gives you a personal party countdown complete with to-do lists and notifications, helps you easily manage your guest list and lets you estimate expenses with an expense calculator.
You probably already know about Snapchat, but did you know you can create your own Geofilter for your grad party? Design your own look for your event, then keep friends updated before, during and after the party.
Don’t forget to start your own grad party hashtag to keep track of what happened and who was there. Plus, check out Boomerang from Instagram, the hottest new toy on Instagram. Boomerang lets you create mini loop videos to capture those moments from your party in unforgettable ways.
This free video sharing app makes it super easy to record, upload and share videos with a group of friends. Create a private group from your party guest list, capture all the action and share videos on the spot.
Every great party needs music and Spotify lets you choose from readymade playlists or create your own party playlist in advance without having to purchase the music. Listen for free with ads, or purchase the ad-free Premium version with a student discount. https://www.spotify.com/us/student/
Those are our suggestions for must-have graduation party apps. We’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments below. Keep reading for more graduation party ideas.
Summer’s hottest invitation has arrived! You’re invited to see the new Genevieve Gorder Party Invitations Collection, only at Pear Tree. Designed by Genevieve Gorder, one of America’s most popular designers and television personalities, this exclusive collection of party invitations is filled with light-hearted sophistication and a wide range of design styles for invitations they can’t refuse.
The collection will inspire all kinds of celebrations, from casual pool parties to elegant dinners under the stars. One thing is clear: it’s not a party unless you’re sending Genevieve Gorder party invitations.
Where have you seen her?
- HGTV’s Genevieve’s Renovation, White House Christmas, Design Star, Dear Genevieve and, of course, Trading Spaces
- Rachael Ray, The TODAY Show, CNN
- The Design Network, ulive.com, modemediacorp.com
- Real Genevieve magazine/app
Watch for more collections from Genevieve Gorder, coming soon to Pear Tree. Get to know more about her style at GenevieveGorder.com.
Congrats (almost) grad! Among the many things you are planning as the school year ends and summer begins, I’m sure that figuring out what to wear to your graduation party is high on the list. We’ve compiled a few options from your favorite stores and brands (Forever 21, Brandy Melville, Target, Uban Outfitters, & Francesca’s) in the hottest summer trends we like to refer to as, the “Triple B’s” – Boho, Bold, and Blooms!
- Cody Printed Halter Shift Dress
- Off-the-Shoulder Mini Dress
- Ecote Gineva Printed Shift Dress
Looking for graduation gift ideas that go beyond the impersonal gift card? These are our top 5 best-selling graduation gifts, and they’re appreciated because they can be personalized with text, photos and colors just for your special graduate.
Shop our top 5 graduation gift ideas:
1. Color Block Collage Wall Art Print This is a graduation gift your grad just might take along to college. Our 14″ x 11″ wall art prints are archival quality and meant to be framed. It holds 11 photos and 4 color blocks with editable text.
2. Gold Sequin-Look Custom Phone Case Your grad’s favorite photo decorated with gold faux-foil sequins – does it get any better than that? She might actually keep the case on her phone for a change. For iPhone 4/4s, 5/5S or 6, and Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
3. Favorite Photo Easel Art Commemorate this milestone with a gift for the grad, mom, dad and all the grandparents. A built-in easel folds out from the back so it stands up on its own, just like a picture frame — but without the frame!
4. 12″ Canvas Square Your grad will love this large square canvas art, personalized with a favorite photo of their friends or family to hang in her bedroom or dorm room. Folds in seconds to look like real canvas.
5. Big Name Notepad Grads will appreciate having these notepads on hand for just about anything, from writing notes to friends to making to-do lists look really awesome. And they make affordable and unique graduation gifts.
Start shopping for your graduation gifts early, so you’ll have them in time for the party. Choose from our top 5 ideas, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation gifts at Pear Tree!
It’s not your style to sit back and hope someone notices you. There are so many ways to shine, and here are few of our favorites, from big watches to glitter nail polish. Of all the 2016 style trends, this one cannot be ignored. Even your graduation announcements can show your style. Give your grad party a head start in the glam department.
Shop the Trend!
No. 1: Makko Hashtag Studs, Forever 21 | No. 2: SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Leather Shoes, Nike | No. 3: Fergus Watch, Marc Jacobs | No. 4: My Big Year Silver Foil – Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 5: University of Iowa Fitted V-Neck Tee, Victoria’s Secret | No. 6: Prismatic Nail Polish, H&M | No. 7: BaubleBar Gem Make Noise Headphones Gold, Target | No. 8: Flatter Yourself Contour Brush Set, Sephora | No. 9: Good As Gold Vertical – Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings
Looking for awesome graduation party decorations and ideas? These are our top 5 best sellers! All can be personalized with text, photos and colors to make them yours. Best of all, you’ll find matching graduation invitations and lots of other party decorations to coordinate the entire look at Pear Tree.
Shop our top 5 graduation party decorating ideas:
1. Banner Moment Fill your grad party with color using this 8-piece bunting banner customized with your choice of colors, photos and wording. You can even add a school logo.
2. Sequin-Look Guest Book Print Not only is it a fun party decoration, this guest book print becomes a keepsake if you have your guests sign it with white or metallic markers.
3. Follow the Script Table Decor Our multi-piece, multi-functional table decor is printed on our signature card stock and personalized with your photos and text. Use them in so many ways!
4. Favorite Photo Cupcake Flags Decorate your cupcakes and other desserts with these little cupcake flags. Choose from over 80 colors to match your other grad party decorations!
5. Snapshots 36″ x 24″ Custom Poster It’s a photo display made easy! This custom poster can be personalized to match your graduation party decorations and holds 15 photos.
Start planning your graduation party today. Choose from our top 5 ideas, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation party decorations at Pear Tree!
Your style is all natural, from barely-there makeup to rustic styles and neutral colors. These are a few of our favorite natural looks for grad season. You can even plan your graduation party with an all-natural approach, starting with eco-friendly graduation announcements made from 100% recycled paper.
Shop the Trend!
No. 1: Tasseled Straw Floppy Hat, Forever 21 | No. 2: Kraft Paper Trifold Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 3: Rothco Canvas Duffel Bag, Urban Outfitters | No. 4: Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay | No. 5: C.O. Bigelow Cream Body Wash – Lemon, Bath & Body Works | No. 6: Betseyville Allspice Slide Sandals – Cognac, Target | No. 7: Nordic Mini Magnet Succulent Garden, Gardeners | No. 8: Love That Photo Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 9: Zalie Braided Belt, Free People
Want to wow your friends with amazing graduation announcements? Check out these designs printed on double thick paper! Seriously, the paper is twice as thick as our signature matte-finish card stock, which makes these luxury graduation announcements twice as nice. With their solid feel and silky smooth finish, they will definitely stand out in the mail.
Not sure about the double-thick look? Don’t give up! There are plenty of other luxury graduation announcements out there, including real foil-stamped designs, unique folds, ribbons and more. And for even more ideas, our full collection of graduation announcements, from our signature card stock to photo paper designs, gives you lots of ways to get creative no matter what your style or budget. But when you want to make a statement, double thick paper graduation announcements are designed to impress.
The Class of 2016 isn’t afraid to step out of line and get noticed. Here are a few of the creative looks that caught our attention, from dino shades to graduation announcements. It’s graduation season – time to show your style!
Shop the Trend!
No. 1: Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones Active Collection – Yellow, Target | No. 2: Matte Lipstick – Diva, MAC | No. 3: Spin A Rama Graduation Announcement, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 4: Dream On Dreamer Notebook, Urban Outfitters | No. 5: Chuck Taylor All Star Classic Sneakers, Converse | No. 6: Multistrand Necklace, H&M | No. 7: Rad And Refined Dino Browline Sunglasses, Forever 21 | No. 8: Photos With Class Graduation Announcements, Pear Tree Greetings | No. 9: Magical Thinking Embroidered Eye Pillow, Urban Outfitters
Shop our top graduation announcement ideas if you’re looking for a sure hit! These best-selling graduation announcements and invitations are easy to create, let you show off one or more photos, and can be personalized with your choice of background colors or patterns.
Shop our Top 5 Graduation Announcement ideas:
1. Mixed Font Message It’s all about the photo with these luxury graduation announcements printed on double thick paper. Choose your best shot, then pick the backer and you’re done!
2. Gold Foil Follow The Script Flowing gold foil script announces your class year and grad status on the front, with room for three more photos and your graduation details on the back.
3. Gold Sequin-Look Trifold Strands of gold-colored faux-foil sequins are strung across your photos on these trifold graduation invitations, adding a little faux bling to your event.
4. Rustic Grad A distressed font, editable text, two large photos and your choice of colors let you create graduation announcements with a rustic flair all their own.
5. Favorite Photo These classic graduation invitations feature a full photo on the front and three photos on the back. Rounded corners and your choice of colors make them yours.
Ready to create your own? Choose from our top 5, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation announcements and invitations from Pear Tree!