The engaged ‘Dancing With the Stars’ pro, Witney Carson, married her high school sweetheart, Carson McAllister, on New Year’s Day!
Pear Tree was thrilled to be asked to help with decorations for her bridal shower. Inspired by Witney’s beautiful color palette of gold, black and tan, we suggested several perfect bridal shower decorations for her Bridal Soiree. With the help of her sister in-law, hairstylist and cosmetologist Kylee Pickering, the bridal shower was nothing short of amazing.
Spread lots of love this Valentine’s Day, by getting your kiddos the coolest cards and gifts to hand out to all of their friends! Rather than buying a box at your local retail store, get creative and personalize one of Pear Tree’s classroom valentines and pair it with a little toy or gadget. We’ve found 5 kid-approved valentine ideas that they’ll love sharing in the classroom.
Are you looking to display your family photos? You’ll love using Pear Tree’s new twist on the traditional canvas. Here’s why:
1. It looks amazing. Printed on heavy-duty paper and folded to look just like real canvas, this product is an extra special way to add a personalized touch to any room. Time to DIY showed us how easy and stunning this product looks on a shelf.
2. It’s affordable. There’s no sticker shock for this product. Time to DIY picked out her favorite photos and personalized a set of 3, all for a low cost of just $54.99.
3. It’s easy. Its so easy even busy mom’s can hang canvas up on the wall, and kids can help. This video is proof.
“The folding of the canvas was fast and easy – it all locks in place perfectly. I love how strong the canvas felt, but it was still light enough to go on with simple Velcro command strips. I’m notorious for putting 10 holes in the wall because I couldn’t find the measuring tape and said, “Meh, I can totally eyeball this.” So honestly, I’m happy with anything to avoid the nail!”
—Stephanie, busy mom of 3
4. You’ll love it. The Dodge Family shared with us just how much she loves canvas, and you’ll see how swift she is at tossing this product up on her wall. Watch the video and see!
Now that you’ve fallen for canvas, personalize your very own prints today. They’ll be printed in just 1-2 days and shipped right to your door!
Sending New Year’s cards is a wonderful tradition to embrace—for lots of reasons. First, you have more time to create and send cards in late December, once the rush of all the other holidays are over and visiting guests are gone. Secondly, New Year’s cards are cheerful, seasonal greetings you can send to all your friends, regardless of faith or culture. And they’re every bit as fun to receive, since they make the holidays last longer for those who receive them.
It’s just as easy to customize New Year’s cards as it is to create Christmas or Hanukkah cards, and a lot more relaxing! In addition to our collection of New Year’s cards, many of our Christmas cards have editable text, or alternate greetings for New Year’s, like the Rustic Garland Premium Christmas Card below. Simply choose from several pre-designed greetings when you’re personalizing them!
Browse our collection of holiday cards at Pear Tree, and take your time finding the perfect photos, choosing colors, and setting the tone for a happy new year!
Make the most of the moment and create new traditions this season. Here are 10 of our favorite family Christmas ideas to help make the most of the holidays.
1. Lift your spirits by being active. Family Christmas ideas usually involve delicious (but not-always-healthy) treats. Stay active with your entire family by having a classic snowball fight, visiting you local ice rink, or doing a little cross country skiing. You’re kids will love trying something new this season!
2. Send a holiday card (or New Year’s card, if you prefer). Not only will you spread cheer to friends and family, but your kids will love helping you stuff & stamp them!
3. Put your Christmas cards on display. There’s no better way to decorate your house for the holidays than with your friends and family’s seasonal photos. Check out some of our Christmas card display ideas on Pinterest and have your family help create a unique card display.
4. Find the best Christmas lights ever. Hop in the car and hunt for the best Christmas light display. Your child’s face will light up when you find the most decked-out house in town!
It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a college graduation. Take the time to mark this special event with friends and family and give it the recognition it deserves. Pear Tree’s college graduation announcements, invitations and party decorations can help you pull an event together in no time that will look like you’ve been planning it for months. These college graduation party ideas will get you started. Add photos for personality and choose from over 80 colors that match your taste or your school colors to create all the coordinating pieces you need. It’s easy to find college graduation party ideas at Pear Tree.Continue reading →
Photo gifts (especially the small ones!) make fun and unexpected stocking stuffer ideas. Our holiday gift guide features lots of photo gift ideas, but these are perfect for stocking stuffers.
Our custom phone cases include hardshell protection for iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones, with or without photos, custom colors and/or text. Personalized ornaments make a nice annual stocking stuffer with a new ornament each year. And for a simple photo display for home or office, our 5 x 7-inch easel art tucks neatly into a stocking with no need for a picture frame.
Everybody in the family can use personalized notepads, and our 4.25 x 5.5-inch size is perfect for quick lists or notes. Have fun customizing the text for different kinds of notes (i.e. To-Dos, Grocery List, Deep Thoughts) or just personalize them with a name or photo.
Who wouldn’t love a Christmas gift that has their photo on it? These personalized gift ideas from Pear Tree Greetings turn your best photos into thoughtful gifts for everyone on your list.Personalized Ornaments are a great way to mark baby’s first Christmas, an eventful year, or start an annual tradition.
Wall Art turns your photos into frame-worthy, archival quality prints. (Frame not included.)
This mom, Adrea, was torn between two different Christmas card ideas, so she sent us an email to ask our opinion. We picked the Bold Foil Christmas Cards because we liked the way it fit with her family photo. (Her other choice was the Oh What Fun Holiday Photo Card with just their two children on the front.) What do you think? Did we make the right decision?
Adrea thinks so. “You were so helpful with our decision. When you said you liked the family picture best, we went with it! The tipping point for me was knowing that our young children wouldn’t fit in our arms for many more Christmas card photos, so we took advantage of how sweet they looked in this picture!
“While the Oh What Fun card was absolutely adorable, we were drawn to the gold foil Merry and Bright as fitting so perfectly with our family picture, taken in Pawley’s Island, South Carolina, over the summer. We were able to use the picture of our two babes that we loved so much on the back of the Merry and Bright card, with the blue card complementing the ocean.” We agree. Good choice!
This season screams for a dash of glamour, so we had to incorporate gold accents in our 2015 holiday card collection. Dressed up or down, the classic metallic adds warmth and instant sophistication to any look. Continue reading →