We all have the power to make someone feel good, we just don’t use it often enough. And the truth is, thank you cards make the sender feel just as good as the person who receives it. So for all you wannabee thank-you-note-writers, here are a few thank you ideas to make you feel better about yourself and to make someone else smile.
- Send a card to thank your sister for being helpful with your kids
- Thank a soldier for serving his or her country
- Thank your professional mentor you haven’t talked to in a while
- Send a teacher a thank you note in the middle of the school year instead of at the end
- Thank your hubby in a handwritten personalized note card for being such a great guy
One of the most rewarding thank you ideas, for both you and the recipient, is the one the recipient least expects. Sometimes just saying what’s in your heart is the best way to go. Try it and see how good you feel!
Find thank you cards that fit your style at Pear Tree, and personalize them with your name and color choices to make them your own!
Latest posts by Pear Tree Greetings (see all)
- Tips for Fabulous Pet Pictures - October 20, 2014
- Derby-Themed Bridal Shower Ideas - October 8, 2014
- Thank You Gift Ideas: A Special Gift for a Midwife - October 3, 2014