‘Tis the season for gifting, remembering those who touch our lives on a daily basis with a token of our appreciation. Our children’s teachers top the list, of course, but it can be hard to find meaningful teacher gifts that won’t just get tossed or put on a shelf.
Teachers love gifts they can use. And since they put a lot of their own money into classroom supplies, anything you can do to help is appreciated. Some teacher gift ideas we love are:
- Books, age appropriate for kids at various reading levels.
- Gift cards to book stores
- A case of facial tissue for when the supply inevitably runs out
- Pencils, crayons or markers
- A rubber stamp kit with fun stamps
- Personalized note cards for writing notes to students or parents
- Christmas notelettes or all-occasion notelettes, for quick notes in the backpack
If you put your mind to it, you can come up with plenty of things teachers need and will love to use in and out of the classroom. Whether it’s personalized stationery, or something even more practical, a teacher gift shows how much you appreciate their work.
Latest posts by Cathy (see all)
- Monster Birthday Invitations: What Kind of Monster Are You? - April 17, 2015
- 15 Graduation Quotes for the Class of ’15 - April 16, 2015
- Teacher Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Day - April 11, 2015