The only thing more fun than going to a baby shower is planning one for a friend! It’s just soooo fun to pick a theme, and come up with creative ideas for food and decorations. But, first have you picked out the baby shower invitations? The baby shower invitation wording, colors and theme can go a long way towards setting the mood for your shower.
Not only will it help you with decorating ideas, but the baby shower invitation wording can let your guests know what the mom-to-be is thinking about for nursery colors, what she might need in the way of baby gifts, where she is registered, or whether you’re planning any special activities they need to prepare for. Of course, there are a few must-haves when it comes to baby shower invitation wording:
- host’s name and address
- date of party
- start and end times
- contact info for RSVP
- gift registry information if mom-to-be wants to include it
- anything else you’d like guests to bring
Lastly, keep it fun. There are lots of ways to say, “You’re invited to a Baby Shower.” Here are a few baby shower invitation wording ideas that will get your shower off to the most adorable start.
Latest posts by Cathy (see all)
- Monster Birthday Invitations: What Kind of Monster Are You? - April 17, 2015
- 15 Graduation Quotes for the Class of ’15 - April 16, 2015
- Teacher Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Day - April 11, 2015