I love creating DIY craft ideas and this pinwheel made from Pear Tree Greetings free 4th of July printable is so fun and adds the perfect touch to any party! Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Pear Tree Greetings free 4th of July printable
- Mod Podge
- Painting Brush
- Clear Zots (can be found at arts and craft stores)
- Lollipop sticks
Step 1: Print off Pear Tree Greetings free 4th of July printable.
Step 8: Decorate! This may not be a functioning pinwheel (in that it doesn’t spin), but it definitely adds a cute touch to these mini cupcakes.
(Click here to see the rest of this patriotic party!)
And remember, this DIY craft idea can be used as dessert toppers or for decor throughout your party! Get your free 4th of July printable!
Latest posts by Pear Tree Greetings (see all)
- Lasting Holiday Traditions - November 21, 2014
- What it means to be Heirloom, what it means to be something unique - November 19, 2014
- Kids Birthday Party Ideas: Start Your Engines! - November 4, 2014