Treat day in the office! These are some of our favorite days to see what our co-workers can craft up in the kitchen. This treat day was themed red, white and blue in honor of the upcoming holiday, Independence Day. Here are a few of our 4th of July food ideas that are easy to make and add to the colorful decor!
1. Layered Drinks: to achieve this look fill your cup with ice and pour in lemonade, fruit punch and Gatorade. Be sure to pour slowly and you can read more information here. Add a fun straw to top it off!
2. American Flag Dip: this idea is easy to do as well! Cut up red peppers to make stripes, add humus to be the white stripes, and blue corn chips for the blue area. Such a fun and patriotic idea your guests will adore.
3. Filled Strawberries: these strawberries are nothing but red, white and blue to celebrate the 4th! All you have to do is cut off the tops of the strawberries, remove the inside (tip of a vegetable peeler works perfect), and add cool whip and blueberries to decorate.
6. Red, White and Blue Pie-Cake: this cake is baked with two pies inside it and layered on top of each other. One is a blueberry pie and one a cherry pie. White cake was baked over the top and viola, you have yourself a red, white and blue pie-cake! Delish!
We hope these 4th of July food ideas gave you lots of ideas and inspiration for this year’s party. Don’t forget, if you’re hosting the 4th of July party be sure to personalize your patriotic party invitations!
Latest posts by Dani (see all)
- Black Friday Sale At Pear Tree Greetings - November 26, 2014
- Personalized Gift Ideas Featured on Twin Cities Live - November 26, 2014
- Personalized Gift Ideas - November 25, 2014