Picking out what to wear for a family photos can be a daunting task, but we are here to help you with some of our favorite trends and color combinations to inspire you this season! We had fun shopping for clothing ensembles to match the style of three of our favorite Christmas cards. See if you like the looks we put together!
1. Chic Style. Pair black and gold together to get a chic and modern look. Remember, not everything has to be gold. Use accent pieces like shoes and hair accessories to tie it all together. You can get this look here.
2. Be Bold. Red and aqua are two bold color combinations, but having two colors allows you to have fun and get creative with the clothing options for each family member. Using hints of each color and tying in some gold can give it that extra shine! You can get this look here.
3. Timeless. This black and white color combination is a timeless look and one that inspired this year’s Christmas card trend. Add in any bright color (we chose yellow) to really make your style pop. You can get this look here.
We have more clothing ideas to help you with what to wear for your family photos on our Polyvore.com page. Be sure to check out our holiday photo cards, too as they can help inspire fun color combinations and new photo ideas!
Latest posts by Dani (see all)
- Featured Favorite: Farm-Themed Kids Birthday Party Ideas - October 28, 2014
- What to Wear for Your Family Photos 4 - October 22, 2014
- 5 Christmas Card Photo Ideas - October 16, 2014