We know the holidays are a busy time of year with baking, cleaning, shopping, wrapping, cooking… and the list goes on. Sending your Christmas cards can get lost on the long list of to-dos, but we know you still think it is important to send a greeting to your loved ones. We wanted to help by sharing wording ideas that we think could be fun to put on your card, even if it is late. And don’t forget to have fun with your photos, too! Below are 10 holiday card wording ideas plus 10 cards with editable text for you to write whatever you wish! Continue reading
‘Tis the season for your mailbox to be filled with beautiful Christmas cards from loved ones – it truly is our favorite time of the year! With all these beautiful cards, we love coming up with ideas for displaying your Christmas cards to add to the holiday decor in your home. Here are 3 ideas for displaying Christmas cards in your home.
1. DIY Inspired created this idea using chicken wire and clothes pins. She uses an old frame, chicken wire, and some cute ornaments as added decor. The bigger the frame, the more cards you can fit! Visit her blog for the full tutorial.
You have all these beautiful photos from your wedding day, but, if you’re like me, you’re wondering what to do with them now that the wedding is over. Well, Pear Tree can help you find unique ways to display these gorgeous photos in your home as family and friends come to visit.
We have multiple design options in our metal wall art collection, whether you want to do one big photo or lots of small photos. This Big and Small Collage 11×14 Metal Wall Art features 27 of your favorite photos from your wedding day. It’s a great way to capture the memories and details of the special day.
Real cards created by real people like you!
The Modern Storytelling Photo Christmas Cards appealed to this mom because she had a lot of news to share, from a new home and new schools for the kids, to future travel plans, to her wonderful news of a cancer-free prognosis in 2014–all summed up in one card. “I saw this newspaper format and knew it would be perfect,” she says. “I send a photo holiday card every year. Friends and family are always commenting on how creative our cards are and how great the photos are. This year I used AGriff Photography and LOVED the photos. I can’t wait to send these cards to our family and friends. We’ve been through a lot in the past 2 years and I want to share our joy and how well we are doing. This card was the perfect fit for us.”
The Christmas season is upon us and over the past few weeks we have seen many beautiful holiday cards from you, our customers, filter through our office. It’s always so fun for us to see which cards and trends are the most popular with you. This year, we have seen a definite winner and it is FOIL!! Our real foil stamped Christmas cards as well as our Faux Foil Christmas cards are the top selling and we are excited to share with you our top 5 holiday card designs.
1. Golden Greeting Christmas Cards is our top selling Christmas card design! The added shine of the faux foil on the front is beautiful when combined with your favorite photo. Then, the back of the card can be filled with Instagram photos. Love.
2. Shining Bright Foil Christmas Cards is our top selling real foil Christmas card design. This card uses typography as the design with “Be Merry, Be Bright” in real stamped foil that has four foil options available – gold, glitter gold, silver and red. You can personalize the back with your favorite color and add a holiday message about your year.
Pear Tree Greetings’ personalized gift ideas were featured on Twin Cities Live on November 25th. Stephanie Bottner, General Manager for Pear Tree, shares how you can shop at Pear Tree for everyone on your list. We have gifts for spouses, grandparents, kids, teens and many more. Watch below to see all the fun gift ideas!
The Pear Tree Greetings team is loving our new personalized gift ideas and we want to share three more ways to personalize these gifts to give to your loved ones. These ideas are all coming from our product development team (yes, the designers themselves!) and it is so fun to see what they created!
Personalized Ornaments – Angela, our director of product development, personalized our Photo Double Take Personalized Ornaments with a photo of each of her children. They turned out beautifully and would make a perfect gift for grandparents.
It’s always exciting for our small team to be recognized in popular magazine articles for our Christmas cards. Our elves (aka 4-person design team) work really hard to bring you the latest trends in stationery design so you can personalize your card the way you envision it. We also work hard to push the limits on what is possible, so that your card will be the most unique card in every mailbox this December. Magazine editors have seen the hard work we put in and have shared our unique Christmas card ideas with their readers. Here are three of our holiday placements this year.
1. American Baby. Our Joy Faux Foil Banner Christmas Card was featured in the All About Baby section of the November issue. This is card is one of our Golden Pears and reflects the trend of the bunting banners used at parties and for home decor.
Pear Tree Greetings now offers personalized gift ideas for anyone on your list and for any budget. Our new gifts include, wall art, posters, phone cases, easel art, ornaments and metal wall art. We put Pear Tree employees to the test to see what ideas they could come up with for personalizing these new products. Here are 3 ideas to help inspire you this holiday shopping season!
1. Personalized Easel Art – Cathy, our copywriter and recurring blogger, personalized our Photo Trio Easel Art with photos of her son playing his favorite sports. This would make a nice, personalized gift for the grandparents.
Real cards created by real people like you!
This Shining Bright Foil Christmas card is turning out to be a best seller, and for good reason. This bride-to-be chose it for its timeless design and personalized it with their engagement photos and gold foil greeting from the “future family” they will soon become.