We don’t mean to brag, but our new graduation decorating ideas are at the top of the class. High achievers. Summa cum fabulous! All kidding aside, our graduation party decorations really are pretty awesome. You’ll love the way they add fun and personality to your graduation party. And they’re so affordable and easy to personalize, you’ll have the entire party planned and decorated in no time.
New this year: guest book prints
These fun poster-sized prints can be hung or laid out somewhere at the party for guests to sign. When the party’s over, they become a fun keepsake of the event.
New this year: cupcake flags
Wrap these little stickers around a toothpick, straw or skewer and poke them into your cupcakes or anywhere you like for a spot of color.
New this year: bunting banners
These flag-shaped banners come with twine for hanging and some can be personalized with photos and colors, some you just order as is for quick decorating ideas.
Your teen’s graduation is an exciting milestone, not only for the grad but for the whole family, marking their move into a new stage in life. Make the most of the moment with a graduation party filled with personality to match your grad’s. We used our Gold Sequin-Look Trifold Graduation Announcement as the theme for this graduation party, which inspired all of these graduation party ideas from the invitations to the decorations to the menu. Most of the products you see came from Pear Tree Greetings, Target or a local grocer.
We started with our graduation announcement for inspiration. We bought gold sequins, similar to the invite, and sprinkled them on the tables. (Sequins can be found at a craft store or online.) We also used the colors pink, gold and black to carry the theme throughout all the decorations.
We created a fun treat table where guests could enjoy cupcakes, pink lemonade, candies and sign the guest book print. Notice all the the pink, gold and black colors.
When you really want your graduation announcements to stand out, look for the latest look, a foil-stamped design. We’re not talking about those formal, school-issued announcements. Oh, no, these are anything but old school. Personalized with photos and your choice of over 70 colors, Pear Tree’s foil graduation announcements have distinctly modern looks, designed to let grads show off their personalities.
Here are some of our newest foil graduation announcements that will definitely add plenty of sparkle to your graduation celebration. Most come in your choice of silver or gold foil.
Every person has their own unique personality. At Pear Tree we create our designs to accommodate for that. Graduating seniors are beginning to coordinate their own style whether it’s hip, retro, glam, trendy, vintage, fun, athletic, and the list goes on… Our designers create products for all types of styles and allow you to personalize your graduation announcements with your own photos, colors (over 70 to choose from!), fonts and texture options. Our graduation announcement ideas encourage each senior to create their own style, and we show you how you can do that with the images below.
Our Color Block Trifold Graduation Announcements let you personalize the front with your favorite photo, change the color to enhance your photo and edit the font type, size and color. On the back there are blocks of color with lots of photos. Add a few pictures from Instagram, a photo that shows off your interests, activities or a sporting event to make your personality shine!
We’re excited to announce our 2015 Graduation Collection, which includes lots of new graduation announcement ideas as well as new graduation party decorations! Here’s what’s new this year in graduation announcement styles and trends at Pear Tree Greetings.
Rustic graduation announcements
The trend toward rustic backgrounds like chalkboard and kraft paper continues, but you’ll also see some other options like denim and wood grains to make things interesting.
Joint party graduation announcements
We’ve introduced a whole new collection of graduation announcements designed just for joint parties, with wording and photo options that let you included two or more grads.
Send a graduation announcement that is as unique as your grad! We wanted to share with you six graduation announcement ideas that are Best-In-Class with their standout design and trendy style. Spot these standout designs in our graduation announcements and invitations with a Golden Pear icon. Here are our most popular Golden Pear designs. Simply click on the image to learn more.
Foil-Stamped Graduation Announcements
These graduation announcements let your personality shine through! Real foil in gold or silver is stamped on the cards for the look of formal graduation announcements without all the pomp and circumstance.
Ribbon Booklet Graduation Announcements
Friends and family will love to unfold these graduation announcements. A ribbon runs through the announcement and is tied shut with a bow for recipients to open. It adds an extra touch to these designs that will reveal beautiful photos from childhood to senior year.
These accordion-style graduation announcements puts them at the top of the class. The 5-panel design unfolds to reveal oodles of photos, personalized messages and party details. A sure hit with family and friends! Continue reading
It’s an exciting time for high school seniors everywhere, as they prepare to walk across the stage to receive their diploma, a milestone capping all their hard work in school. Sharing this moment with family and friends is a wonderful way to honor the graduate and send him or her off into the world. To start the graduation party, you must first start with the graduation invitation, and we are excited to give you a sneak peek of our new designs! Here are a few of the new graduation invitation ideas that our design team focused on this year.
1. School Logo. These graduation announcements feature a place for you to share your school logo. Show your high school pride by using your high school logo or look ahead to the future and add your college logo.
2. Foil, foil, foil. We added a new collection of foil graduation invitations that add the perfect amount of shine to your card. It’s a chic and classy look that is sure to wow family and friends. Foil colors include silver and gold.
Graduation season is nearly upon us and that signifies an incredible achievement not only for the graduate, but also for his or her family. Planning a unique and memorable graduation party can be overwhelming, but we are here to help you find ways to add the perfect personalized touch! These top 5 graduation party ideas started with by choosing the graduation announcements for inspiration and incorporating graduation party decorations from Pear Tree Greetings. Just add a touch of DIY from family or friends to finalize the party setup.
1. The Year in Photos. This graduation party idea has been a hit with our followers on Pinterest, receiving over 11,000 repins! The Year in Photos idea came from our Kraft & Shine Graduation Party that was inspired by our Kraft Ribbon Booklet Graduation Announcements. For this idea, organize printed photos in the shape of your graduation year. Add festive-colored balloons for an added touch.
2. The Year in Cupcakes. This graduation party idea looks delicious! The Year in Cupcakes idea came from one of our Featured Favorites who used the Trifold Dots Graduation Announcements for a joint graduation party and personalized it with bright, fun colors that matched their outfits in the photos. For this idea, they cut out cardboard numbers for the class year and used props to lift the numbers off the table to give it some dimension. Add delicious cupcakes with sprinkles that match the invitation and you have yourself a (tasty) hit!
My son is away at college, and based on our last phone call it sounds like he needs a little cheering up. My happy-go-lucky boy is facing the pressure of challenging classes and a grueling sports schedule. I know there’s not much I can do to help, but I still feel compelled to try. It’s time for a letter to my son and here are 10 things I will say:
- What I’m about to say is important. See? It’s so important that I actually wrote it on paper instead of putting it in a text message. No matter what else this letter says, it says someone cares.
- This, too, shall pass. When you are feeling lonely or ugly or scared or embarrassed or frustrated, try to see yourself as I see you: friendly, beautiful, brave, humble and persevering. Then give it a day or two. Things will be looking up. I’m sure of it.
- You are not the only one who’s having a bad day. Talk to people — your roommates, a teacher, your advisor, or the person sitting next to you on the bus. You may share a laugh. You may get some good advice. You will probably find your troubles are nothing compared to theirs. Continue reading