When you really want your graduation announcements to stand out, look for the latest look, a foil-stamped design. We’re not talking about those formal, school-issued announcements. Oh, no, these are anything but old school. Personalized with photos and your choice of over 70 colors, Pear Tree’s foil graduation announcements have distinctly modern looks, designed to let grads show off their personalities.
Every person has their own unique personality. At Pear Tree we create our designs to accommodate for that. Graduating seniors are beginning to coordinate their own style whether it’s hip, retro, glam, trendy, vintage, fun, athletic, and the list goes on… Our designers create products for all types of styles and allow you to personalize your graduation announcements with your own photos, colors (over 70 to choose from!), fonts and texture options. Our graduation announcement ideas encourage each senior to create their own style, and we show you how you can do that with the images below.
Our Color Block Trifold Graduation Announcements let you personalize the front with your favorite photo, change the color to enhance your photo and edit the font type, size and color. On the back there are blocks of color with lots of photos. Add a few pictures from Instagram, a photo that shows off your interests, activities or a sporting event to make your personality shine!
Pear Tree makes it easy to tie all of your graduation party ideas together and coordinate a matching look, from the graduation invitations to the party decorations to the thank you cards. The best place to start is with your graduation announcements. Once you’ve found a design that fits all your photos perfectly, you can check out all the other products that match that announcement. You’ll find these recommendations on the product detail page for each graduation announcement. It’s that easy! Here are some examples of different graduation party ideas that you can combine for a seamless look.
Our Gold Sequin-Look Trifold graduation invitation features your choice of background colors accented with faux-foil sequins. You can order an 8-piece banner to string across a wall, a guest book print with the same sequin look, personalized stickers and napkins, a yard sign, and even cupcake flags! Click each image to learn more or see below to pin this ensemble.
We’re excited to announce our 2015 Graduation Collection, which includes lots of new graduation announcement ideas as well as new graduation party decorations! Here’s what’s new this year in graduation announcement styles and trends at Pear Tree Greetings.
Rustic graduation announcements
The trend toward rustic backgrounds like chalkboard and kraft paper continues, but you’ll also see some other options like denim and wood grains to make things interesting.
Joint party graduation announcements
We’ve introduced a whole new collection of graduation announcements designed just for joint parties, with wording and photo options that let you included two or more grads.
Send a graduation announcement that is as unique as your grad! We wanted to share with you six graduation announcement ideas that are Best-In-Class with their standout design and trendy style. Spot these standout designs in our graduation announcements and invitations with a Golden Pear icon. Here are our most popular Golden Pear designs. Simply click on the image to learn more.
Foil-Stamped Graduation Announcements
These graduation announcements let your personality shine through! Real foil in gold or silver is stamped on the cards for the look of formal graduation announcements without all the pomp and circumstance.
Ribbon Booklet Graduation Announcements
Friends and family will love to unfold these graduation announcements. A ribbon runs through the announcement and is tied shut with a bow for recipients to open. It adds an extra touch to these designs that will reveal beautiful photos from childhood to senior year.
These accordion-style graduation announcements puts them at the top of the class. The 5-panel design unfolds to reveal oodles of photos, personalized messages and party details. A sure hit with family and friends! Continue reading
It’s an exciting time for high school seniors everywhere, as they prepare to walk across the stage to receive their diploma, a milestone capping all their hard work in school. Sharing this moment with family and friends is a wonderful way to honor the graduate and send him or her off into the world. To start the graduation party, you must first start with the graduation invitation, and we are excited to give you a sneak peek of our new designs! Here are a few of the new graduation invitation ideas that our design team focused on this year.
1. School Logo. These graduation announcements feature a place for you to share your school logo. Show your high school pride by using your high school logo or look ahead to the future and add your college logo.
2. Foil, foil, foil. We added a new collection of foil graduation invitations that add the perfect amount of shine to your card. It’s a chic and classy look that is sure to wow family and friends. Foil colors include silver and gold.
Graduation season is nearly upon us and that signifies an incredible achievement not only for the graduate, but also for his or her family. Planning a unique and memorable graduation party can be overwhelming, but we are here to help you find ways to add the perfect personalized touch! These top 5 graduation party ideas started with by choosing the graduation announcements for inspiration and incorporating graduation party decorations from Pear Tree Greetings. Just add a touch of DIY from family or friends to finalize the party setup.
1. The Year in Photos. This graduation party idea has been a hit with our followers on Pinterest, receiving over 11,000 repins! The Year in Photos idea came from our Kraft & Shine Graduation Party that was inspired by our Kraft Ribbon Booklet Graduation Announcements. For this idea, organize printed photos in the shape of your graduation year. Add festive-colored balloons for an added touch.
2. The Year in Cupcakes. This graduation party idea looks delicious! The Year in Cupcakes idea came from one of our Featured Favorites who used the Trifold Dots Graduation Announcements for a joint graduation party and personalized it with bright, fun colors that matched their outfits in the photos. For this idea, they cut out cardboard numbers for the class year and used props to lift the numbers off the table to give it some dimension. Add delicious cupcakes with sprinkles that match the invitation and you have yourself a (tasty) hit!
My son is away at college, and based on our last phone call it sounds like he needs a little cheering up. My happy-go-lucky boy is facing the pressure of challenging classes and a grueling sports schedule. I know there’s not much I can do to help, but I still feel compelled to try. It’s time for a letter to my son and here are 10 things I will say:
- What I’m about to say is important. See? It’s so important that I actually wrote it on paper instead of putting it in a text message. No matter what else this letter says, it says someone cares.
- This, too, shall pass. When you are feeling lonely or ugly or scared or embarrassed or frustrated, try to see yourself as I see you: friendly, beautiful, brave, humble and persevering. Then give it a day or two. Things will be looking up. I’m sure of it.
- You are not the only one who’s having a bad day. Talk to people — your roommates, a teacher, your advisor, or the person sitting next to you on the bus. You may share a laugh. You may get some good advice. You will probably find your troubles are nothing compared to theirs. Continue reading
Figuring out what to wear for senior pictures and getting ready for your photo session can be exciting for some high school seniors, and nerve-wracking for others. Here are a few tips on what to wear for senior pictures to make the day go a little smoother. We would also love to hear from you on any tips you have to share!
1. Wear clothes that reflect your style. You may be tempted to go out and buy lots of new clothes and get a makeover, but now is not the time to create a whole new identity. Your friends know and love you for who you are, and your senior pictures should reflect your style and the person you are right now. Your senior yearbook will be treasured by everyone in your class for years to come. Gone are the days when guys had to wear suits, but if that’s your style then go for it. The key is to be comfortable with your look, and your photos will look great as a result.
If you or your teen is heading into their senior year of high school, that means it’s time to take those senior photos! Senior year is an exciting time, marked with milestones from college applications to prom, and all culminating in the graduation! Senior photos will be used for many things this year, from the class yearbook to your graduation invitations, so we thought you might like some inspiration for senior photo ideas that represent the grad’s personality and help you capture all the excitement of this momentous year.