It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a college graduation. Take the time to mark this special event with friends and family and give it the recognition it deserves. Pear Tree’s college graduation announcements, invitations and party decorations can help you pull an event together in no time that will look like you’ve been planning it for months. These college graduation party ideas will get you started. Add photos for personality and choose from over 80 colors that match your taste or your school colors to create all the coordinating pieces you need. It’s easy to find college graduation party ideas at Pear Tree. Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Graduation Party Idea: This idea is easy, but adds the perfect touch to any graduation party. It was featured in our Classic Graduation Party Ideas post and uses our personalized graduation stickers on a mason jar. Simple & quick!
2. 4th of July food ideas: 4th of July celebrations are a month away and people are looking for patriotic food ideas to bring to their gathering. This idea was shown in our 4th of July food ideas post and is a simple display that uses 3 ingredients: blue corn chips, red peppers and humus!
Fans have been loving our Top 5 Graduation Party Ideas post over the past couple months so we wanted to share 5 more graduation party ideas with you! These party ideas will feature some new ideas from our classic graduation party, sequin-look graduation party and more. We hope you will be inspired and find ways to create a memorable graduation party!
1. Gallery wall. Create a gallery wall of favorite moments with friends and family using our custom posters, wall art and 4×6 photos you can print at a local store. We added some fun washi tape to make this area sparkle!
2. Golden touches. This idea is from our Pearista, See Vanessa Craft. She used our gold sequins graduation invitation and sprinkled gold sequins throughout the party. The gold numbers, cake pops and treat boxes are fabulous and add the perfect amount of shine to the party.
What matters the most to your grad at their graduation party? We’ll bet the answer is food. It’s the topic friends like to talk about because it’s what gets everyone excited about their graduation party. We wanted to share with you 5 graduation food ideas that are quick and easy to accomplish and will be a hit with your grad’s friends and family!
1. Tacos. At the All Star Graduation Party, we made a taco bar for guests to enjoy. It was pretty simple – all we had to do was cook the meat (a lot of meat) and have the rest of the toppings on hand. Just be sure to refill the serving dishes so your guests don’t think they missed out on your meal!
2. Sandwiches. Another simple graduation food idea is to make sandwiches for your guests like we did at the Glam Graduation Party. You could have guests make their own or have the sandwiches pre-made from them to grab and go to keep the line moving. This may require extra hands to make sandwiches ahead of time, but is less work on party day. Ideas for sandwiches: turkey, ham, roast beef, turkey supreme, tuna, meatball.
For my oldest son’s graduation party, I spent a ton of time researching graduation photo display ideas, gathering photo prints and pasting them onto display boards. When my second son graduated, I went with a slide show. When my third son graduates next year, I’ll be ordering one of these amazing custom posters from Pear Tree.
You can never have too many photos of your baby at his or her graduation party, and these custom poster templates make it super easy to create the requisite photo display. When you consider how much photo prints cost, and how much time a DIY display takes, this is SO worth it. And oh my goodness, they all look so much better than anything I could make!
Pear Tree Greetings has lots of ways for you to personalize your graduation party. Scroll through our slides below to see what you can create, from graduation announcements to graduation party decorations, to make your party a hit with family and friends! *Bonus* look below for pinnable images.
Graduating from college is an exciting milestone. This is one time you get to celebrate your own achievements and show the world what you were able to accomplish with lots of effort, focus and drive. If you choose to celebrate this milestone with a graduation party, it should be fun and reflect all the hard work you put in. Here are our top 5 college graduation party ideas that will inspire you to personalize your party with your own unique touch.
1. Start with a college graduation announcement that lets you add your own personality and flare to it. You can personalize a majority of our announcements with photos, text and your choice of over 70 colors!
2. Show off your favorite memories with a custom graduation poster. It’s been hard work, but it’s also been fun trying new things and making new friends. Share your favorite moments with family & friends and soon everyone will be reminiscing about their college years.
Planning a grad party can be an overwhelming task, but our graduation party ideas will help you get inspired in no time! This classic-themed graduation party features plenty of unique ways to make your graduation party fun & memorable.
To get this party started we chose our most popular graduation announcements ever, Favorite Photo. This simple announcement showcases a classic mixed-font greeting over a full photo. It also has room for four photos and all your party details on the back. You can even edit the black background color to your liking.
We wanted to create a space where guest could enjoy snacks while looking at photos of the graduate throughout the years. We used black as the main color and accented with gold and added a few pops of orange from the grad’s fall photos.
The highlight of the table setup is the Snapshots Custom Poster, which we used as a backdrop. This poster features 15 photos, which allows plenty of space to feature baby photos right up through senior year. It’s an easy alternative the typical collage photo boards. As a bonus, it is tear-resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.
We don’t mean to brag, but our new graduation decorating ideas are at the top of the class. High achievers. Summa cum fabulous! All kidding aside, our graduation party decorations really are pretty awesome. You’ll love the way they add fun and personality to your graduation party. And they’re so affordable and easy to personalize, you’ll have the entire party planned and decorated in no time.
New this year: guest book prints
These fun poster-sized prints can be hung or laid out somewhere at the party for guests to sign. When the party’s over, they become a fun keepsake of the event.
New this year: cupcake flags
Wrap these little stickers around a straw or skewer and poke them into your cupcakes or anywhere you like for a spot of color.
New this year: bunting banners
These flag-shaped banners come with twine for hanging and some can be personalized with photos and colors, some you just order as is for quick decorating ideas.
Your teen’s graduation is an exciting milestone, not only for the grad but for the whole family, marking their move into a new stage in life. Make the most of the moment with a graduation party filled with personality to match your grad’s. We used our Gold Sequin-Look Trifold Graduation Announcement as the theme for this graduation party, which inspired all of these graduation party ideas from the invitations to the decorations to the menu. Most of the products you see came from Pear Tree Greetings, Target or a local grocer.
We started with our graduation announcement for inspiration. We bought gold sequins, similar to the invite, and sprinkled them on the tables. (Sequins can be found at a craft store or online.) We also used the colors pink, gold and black to carry the theme throughout all the decorations.