Graduation announcements for boys come in all shapes and sizes, just like boys! The style you choose depends as much on your son’s personality and interests as it does your budget and graduation decorating ideas. Since it can be a little overwhelming to choose from all the options, we’ve pulled together this list of graduation announcements for boys. It is sure to include the perfect fit, whether your son is formal or casual, athletic or artistic, bold or understated.
Fans have been loving our Top 5 Graduation Party Ideas post over the past couple months so we wanted to share 5 more graduation party ideas with you! These party ideas will feature some new ideas from our classic graduation party, sequin-look graduation party and more. We hope you will be inspired and find ways to create a memorable graduation party!
1. Gallery wall. Create a gallery wall of favorite moments with friends and family using our custom posters, wall art and 4×6 photos you can print at a local store. We added some fun washi tape to make this area sparkle!
2. Golden touches. This idea is from our Pearista, See Vanessa Craft. She used our gold sequins graduation invitation and sprinkled gold sequins throughout the party. The gold numbers, cake pops and treat boxes are fabulous and add the perfect amount of shine to the party.
You’ve spent what seems like forever at this school, and in a few weeks it’s all going to be over. The cramming for tests, the band practices, the football games, the dance and math and debate competitions. It has been a whirlwind four years and you have lots of memories to take with you on the next leg of your journey. Or do you? Have you remembered to take pictures of those good times so that you’ll have something to look back on later? It’s not too late to snap a photo of your favorite things to keep for posterity. Everybody’s list will be different, but here here is our checklist of the basics. Continue reading
What matters the most to your grad at their graduation party? We’ll bet the answer is food. It’s the topic friends like to talk about because it’s what gets everyone excited about their graduation party. We wanted to share with you 5 graduation food ideas that are quick and easy to accomplish and will be a hit with your grad’s friends and family!
1. Tacos. At the All Star Graduation Party, we made a taco bar for guests to enjoy. It was pretty simple – all we had to do was cook the meat (a lot of meat) and have the rest of the toppings on hand. Just be sure to refill the serving dishes so your guests don’t think they missed out on your meal!
2. Sandwiches. Another simple graduation food idea is to make sandwiches for your guests like we did at the Glam Graduation Party. You could have guests make their own or have the sandwiches pre-made from them to grab and go to keep the line moving. This may require extra hands to make sandwiches ahead of time, but is less work on party day. Ideas for sandwiches: turkey, ham, roast beef, turkey supreme, tuna, meatball.
It can be tough coming up with graduation gift ideas that an 18-year old will love, especially for those of us who are a long way from 18. But it’s not impossible, especially if you start with something you already know they love, such as a favorite photo, a favorite memory or event. You can create a gift they’ll love by turning those memories into personalized gifts. Here are 5 of our favorite graduation gift ideas from Pear Tree!
Skip the plastic stork and put up a new baby yard sign to let all the neighbors know if it’s a boy or a girl! These personalized yard signs let you share your news in a big way, along with the baby’s name, birth date, and any other details you choose. Everyone wants to know, so don’t keep them in suspense.
We love our new baby shower comment cards because you can do so many things with them. Baby shower games and activities are always hard to plan because many can be so silly that they’re just plain intolerable for adults. Here’s a baby shower idea that gives the mommy-to-be something to take away as a keepsake of the day.
On Earth Day, we like to celebrate all things eco-friendly. Here at Pear Tree Greetings, we do what we can by creating most of our cards from 100% post consumer recycled paper. Sounds good, right? But what exactly is post consumer recycled paper?
Well, instead of making our signature card stock from wood pulp (trees) we make it from the recycled paper that you send to your recycling bins every week. That means we’re not killing new trees to make our paper, and we’re keeping it out of the landfills.
What’s cool is that when we say 100% post consumer recycled, that means all of it. Not just a little bit, like others claim. Most paper products labeled “recycled” are made from waste created by the paper and printing industries (pulp, scraps, trimmings and other material that has not been used by you or me) which may be good business for the company, but is not really considered recycling.
Capture those sweet smiles, tiny toes and chubby cheeks in a way that will make your family oooo and ahhh when they receive your birth announcement featuring your new little one. Below, we share our top 4 new baby photo ideas and how to incorporate them to make a standout birth announcement!
1. Easy on the props. You want your little one to be the main focus, so remember to keep it simple. A prop such as a hat, tie, basket or bucket can make the photo and add personality and a soft sweetness. See how beautiful this Gilded Frame Baby Girl Announcements turned out with these subtle props and a hint of rose gold foil!
For my oldest son’s graduation party, I spent a ton of time researching graduation photo display ideas, gathering photo prints and pasting them onto display boards. When my second son graduated, I went with a slide show. When my third son graduates next year, I’ll be ordering one of these amazing custom posters from Pear Tree.
You can never have too many photos of your baby at his or her graduation party, and these custom poster templates make it super easy to create the requisite photo display. When you consider how much photo prints cost, and how much time a DIY display takes, this is SO worth it. And oh my goodness, they all look so much better than anything I could make!