It’s an exciting time for high school seniors everywhere, as they prepare to walk across the stage to receive their diploma, a milestone capping all their hard work in school. Sharing this moment with family and friends is a wonderful way to honor the graduate and send him or her off into the world. To start the graduation party, you must first start with the graduation invitation, and we are excited to give you a sneak peek of our new designs! Here are a few of the new graduation invitation ideas that our design team focused on this year.
1. School Logo. These graduation announcements feature a place for you to share your school logo. Show your high school pride by using your high school logo or look ahead to the future and add your college logo.
2. Foil, foil, foil. We added a new collection of foil graduation invitations that add the perfect amount of shine to your card. It’s a chic and classy look that is sure to wow family and friends. Foil colors include silver and gold.
Real cards created by real people like you!
This Favorite Photo Graduation Announcement is one of our most popular graduation announcement designs, this two-sided card looks great with a fabulous photo and the right combination of colors. Moses’ card has both. We love his bright blue shirt and serious pose on the front, along with the aqua and black color combination that continues onto the back. The same photos were used to create coordinating party decorations.
Shhh… here’s a sneak peek of some of our new graduation invitation ideas from our 2014 collection. Our LOUIE Award-winning designers have been working hard on our new graduation announcements and invitations to give this year’s class another amazing collection that represents their accomplishments and personalities. Here’s a sneak peek of our top trends in graduation announcements to get you excited!
Vintage. This trend features designs with Polaroid-style borders, color-washed photos, and kraft paper elements from the past that come together in fresh, new ways!
Like the Vintage look? Click here to see more sneaks of graduation invitations in this trend!
Shhh… we’re giving you a sneak peek of some of our new graduation invitation ideas from our 2014 collection! This year our graduation announcements and invitations focus on the hottest trends of the season. Our formal cards feature real foil that sparkle and shine, just like your graduate!
Gold Foil Stamped Graduate Graduation Announcements
Add some bling to your graduation announcements with a shimmering gold foil stamp in big block letters. We love the 3D look of this gold foil font, something you won’t find just anywhere. Go big or go home with these gold foil-stamped graduation announcements from Pear Tree!
Shhh… we’re giving you a sneak peek of some of our new graduation invitation ideas from our 2014 collection! This year our graduation announcements and invitations focus on the hottest trends of the season. Our classic trend features designs that use traditional patterns like stripes, dots and argyles, and elements such as school banners and crests in fresh, new ways. Elegant fonts and flourishes add to the classic look.
He’s Invited Graduation Announcements
Invite friends and family to celebrate your big accomplishment with these photo-filled trifold graduation announcements. The first panel announces your name, class year and school, with a swirled border at the top and bottom to give it a semi-formal look.
Shhh… we’re giving you a sneak peek of some of our new graduation invitation ideas from our 2014 collection! This year our graduation announcements and invitations focus on the hottest trends of the season, and modern graduation invitations are a class favorite. Modern designs are highlighted by clean lines, geometric shapes and bold colors.
Kraft Ribbon Booklet for Her Graduation Announcements
Friends and family will love to unfold these trendy graduation announcements! A white ribbon runs through these announcements, tying them shut for friends and family to open. Get creative and start making these graduation announcements all about you!
Shhh… we’re giving you a sneak peek of some of our new graduation invitation ideas from our 2014 collection! This year our graduation announcements and invitations focus on the hottest trends of the season. Vintage is a popular trend among graduates.This trend highlights Polaroid-style borders, color washed photos, kraft paper and other old elements shown in a fresh, new way.
Vintage Artwork Graduation Announcements
Proclaim the news of your graduation with these charming graduation announcements featuring a full photo on the front and vintage-style poster art on the back. Have fun creating one-of-a-kind graduation announcements that friends and family will love.
Real cards created by real people like you!
What’s better than planning your own grad party? Planning it with your bff, of course! Chandler and Carissa met in their junior year of high school, but quickly became best friends. “We have so much fun together!” say the girls. Since joint graduation parties are common at their high school, they decided to plan a grad party together.
After looking at graduation invitation ideas, the girls chose the Full of Celebration Graduation Booklet because “it looked fun and different.” They took advantage of all the room for photos and had special photos taken just for the party. We love the bright colors they chose, and the way their photos bring out their personalities and the closeness of their friendship.
As for future plans, they will be attending different colleges but are sure to remain friends. Congratulations on your graduations, girls, and have fun at your party!
If you’re planning a graduation party, look for more graduation invitation ideas on our blog, and be ready to be wowed by Pear Tree’s selection of graduation invitations and announcements!
One way to make your graduation announcements unique is to use a memorable quote to convey the message. A quote can sum up what you and your graduate have gone through during the last 18 years. It can be a good way to share the personal lessons he or she may have learned, to express the growth they have achieved, or to express their goals, hopes and dreams for the future. Here is a list of the top 10 graduation quotes for this year’s grads, to fill them with encouragement as they embark on a new journey.
10. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle
9. You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw
8. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
7. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
6. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~Author Unknown
5. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~E.E. Cummings
4. Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
3. You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
2. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Be sure to look at our graduation announcements and graduation invitations for inspiration and other graduation quotes that help tell your story. And there are plenty more graduation invitation ideas to read on our blog. Best of luck in your future endeavors from all of us at Pear Tree Greetings!
Nothing like a good graduation movie to make you feel all grown up. There is the angst of leaving their friends and the security of the school where they’ve spent the last 4 years. There is the looming uncertainty of the future. And of course there are the romances—do they get married or break up??? Oh, the drama. Here are our top 5 flicks featuring graduates, and the graduation invitation ideas we personally chose for them:
1. Elle Woods in Legally Blonde (2001) Beautiful? Check. Hilarious? Check. Harvard Law School smart? Check. One of our favorite grads? Double check.
Elle’s graduation announcements: Favorite Moments Remembered, with matching return address labels and thank you cards, of course!
2. Benjamin Braddock in The Graduate (1967). Really, Benjamin? Katherine Ross and Anne Bancroft? What were you thinking?
Benjamin’s graduation announcements: Elegant Angles. You can’t find a fit better than that!
3. Sandra Dee in Grease (1978). Sweet-turned-sexy Sandra, her pals at Rydell High, and their timeless tunes have been the icons of youthful exuberance for decades.
Sandy’s graduation announcements: Photo Booth Strip, so she can show off her cast of friends.
4. Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything (1989). John Cusack’s Lloyd proves that a quirky, great guy can get the girl. Need we say more?
Lloyd’s graduation announcements: Distinct Stripes, featuring one memorable photo of him, say, holding up a boom box outside her house at dawn. This guy knows how to strike a pose.
5. Jules in St. Elmo’s Fire (1985). Demi Moore’s character reminds us that it really is hard to have your act together after graduation.
Jules’ graduation announcements: Looking to the Future, which is especially important if you don’t know where you’re going.
What movies did we miss? Maybe your favorite movie will have a perfect match among our graduation invitations. Or for more inspiration, look for more graduation invitation ideas on our blog.