It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a college graduation. Take the time to mark this special event with friends and family and give it the recognition it deserves. Pear Tree’s college graduation announcements, invitations and party decorations can help you pull an event together in no time that will look like you’ve been planning it for months. These college graduation party ideas will get you started. Add photos for personality and choose from over 80 colors that match your taste or your school colors to create all the coordinating pieces you need. It’s easy to find college graduation party ideas at Pear Tree. Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Graduation Party Idea: This idea is easy, but adds the perfect touch to any graduation party. It was featured in our Classic Graduation Party Ideas post and uses our personalized graduation stickers on a mason jar. Simple & quick!
2. 4th of July food ideas: 4th of July celebrations are a month away and people are looking for patriotic food ideas to bring to their gathering. This idea was shown in our 4th of July food ideas post and is a simple display that uses 3 ingredients: blue corn chips, red peppers and humus!
Fans have been loving our Top 5 Graduation Party Ideas post over the past couple months so we wanted to share 5 more graduation party ideas with you! These party ideas will feature some new ideas from our classic graduation party, sequin-look graduation party and more. We hope you will be inspired and find ways to create a memorable graduation party!
1. Gallery wall. Create a gallery wall of favorite moments with friends and family using our custom posters, wall art and 4×6 photos you can print at a local store. We added some fun washi tape to make this area sparkle!
2. Golden touches. This idea is from our Pearista, See Vanessa Craft. She used our gold sequins graduation invitation and sprinkled gold sequins throughout the party. The gold numbers, cake pops and treat boxes are fabulous and add the perfect amount of shine to the party.
What matters the most to your grad at their graduation party? We’ll bet the answer is food. It’s the topic friends like to talk about because it’s what gets everyone excited about their graduation party. We wanted to share with you 5 graduation food ideas that are quick and easy to accomplish and will be a hit with your grad’s friends and family!
1. Tacos. At the All Star Graduation Party, we made a taco bar for guests to enjoy. It was pretty simple – all we had to do was cook the meat (a lot of meat) and have the rest of the toppings on hand. Just be sure to refill the serving dishes so your guests don’t think they missed out on your meal!
2. Sandwiches. Another simple graduation food idea is to make sandwiches for your guests like we did at the Glam Graduation Party. You could have guests make their own or have the sandwiches pre-made from them to grab and go to keep the line moving. This may require extra hands to make sandwiches ahead of time, but is less work on party day. Ideas for sandwiches: turkey, ham, roast beef, turkey supreme, tuna, meatball.
Pear Tree Greetings has lots of ways for you to personalize your graduation party. Scroll through our slides below to see what you can create, from graduation announcements to graduation party decorations, to make your party a hit with family and friends! *Bonus* look below for pinnable images.
Planning a grad party can be an overwhelming task, but our graduation party ideas will help you get inspired in no time! This classic-themed graduation party features plenty of unique ways to make your graduation party fun & memorable.
To get this party started we chose our most popular graduation announcements ever, Favorite Photo. This simple announcement showcases a classic mixed-font greeting over a full photo. It also has room for four photos and all your party details on the back. You can even edit the black background color to your liking.
We wanted to create a space where guest could enjoy snacks while looking at photos of the graduate throughout the years. We used black as the main color and accented with gold and added a few pops of orange from the grad’s fall photos.
The highlight of the table setup is the Snapshots Custom Poster, which we used as a backdrop. This poster features 15 photos, which allows plenty of space to feature baby photos right up through senior year. It’s an easy alternative the typical collage photo boards. As a bonus, it is tear-resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.
We don’t mean to brag, but our new graduation decorating ideas are at the top of the class. High achievers. Summa cum fabulous! All kidding aside, our graduation party decorations really are pretty awesome. You’ll love the way they add fun and personality to your graduation party. And they’re so affordable and easy to personalize, you’ll have the entire party planned and decorated in no time.
New this year: guest book prints
These fun poster-sized prints can be hung or laid out somewhere at the party for guests to sign. When the party’s over, they become a fun keepsake of the event.
New this year: cupcake flags
Wrap these little stickers around a straw or skewer and poke them into your cupcakes or anywhere you like for a spot of color.
New this year: bunting banners
These flag-shaped banners come with twine for hanging and some can be personalized with photos and colors, some you just order as is for quick decorating ideas.
Your teen’s graduation is an exciting milestone, not only for the grad but for the whole family, marking their move into a new stage in life. Make the most of the moment with a graduation party filled with personality to match your grad’s. We used our Gold Sequin-Look Trifold Graduation Announcement as the theme for this graduation party, which inspired all of these graduation party ideas from the invitations to the decorations to the menu. Most of the products you see came from Pear Tree Greetings, Target or a local grocer.
We started with our graduation announcement for inspiration. We bought gold sequins, similar to the invite, and sprinkled them on the tables. (Sequins can be found at a craft store or online.) We also used the colors pink, gold and black to carry the theme throughout all the decorations.
Pear Tree makes it easy to tie all of your graduation party ideas together and coordinate a matching look, from the graduation invitations to the party decorations to the thank you cards. The best place to start is with your graduation announcements. Once you’ve found a design that fits all your photos perfectly, you can check out all the other products that match that announcement. You’ll find these recommendations on the product detail page for each graduation announcement. It’s that easy! Here are some examples of different graduation party ideas that you can combine for a seamless look.
Our Gold Sequin-Look Trifold graduation invitation features your choice of background colors accented with faux-foil sequins. You can order an 8-piece banner to string across a wall, a guest book print with the same sequin look, personalized stickers and napkins, a yard sign, and even cupcake flags! Click each image to learn more or see below to pin this ensemble.
Graduation season is nearly upon us and that signifies an incredible achievement not only for the graduate, but also for his or her family. Planning a unique and memorable graduation party can be overwhelming, but we are here to help you find ways to add the perfect personalized touch! These top 5 graduation party ideas started with by choosing the graduation announcements for inspiration and incorporating graduation party decorations from Pear Tree Greetings. Just add a touch of DIY from family or friends to finalize the party setup.
1. The Year in Photos. This graduation party idea has been a hit with our followers on Pinterest, receiving over 11,000 repins! The Year in Photos idea came from our Kraft & Shine Graduation Party that was inspired by our Kraft Ribbon Booklet Graduation Announcements. For this idea, organize printed photos in the shape of your graduation year. Add festive-colored balloons for an added touch.
2. The Year in Cupcakes. This graduation party idea looks delicious! The Year in Cupcakes idea came from one of our Featured Favorites who used the Trifold Dots Graduation Announcements for a joint graduation party and personalized it with bright, fun colors that matched their outfits in the photos. For this idea, they cut out cardboard numbers for the class year and used props to lift the numbers off the table to give it some dimension. Add delicious cupcakes with sprinkles that match the invitation and you have yourself a (tasty) hit!