Looking for awesome graduation party decorations and ideas? These are our top 5 best sellers! All can be personalized with text, photos and colors to make them yours. Best of all, you’ll find matching graduation invitations and lots of other party decorations to coordinate the entire look at Pear Tree.
Shop our top 5 graduation party decorating ideas:
1. Banner Moment Fill your grad party with color using this 8-piece bunting banner customized with your choice of colors, photos and wording. You can even add a school logo.
2. Sequin-Look Guest Book Print Not only is it a fun party decoration, this guest book print becomes a keepsake if you have your guests sign it with white or metallic markers.
3. Follow the Script Table Decor Our multi-piece, multi-functional table decor is printed on our signature card stock and personalized with your photos and text. Use them in so many ways!
4. Favorite Photo Cupcake Flags Decorate your cupcakes and other desserts with these little cupcake flags. Choose from over 80 colors to match your other grad party decorations!
5. Snapshots 36″ x 24″ Custom Poster It’s a photo display made easy! This custom poster can be personalized to match your graduation party decorations and holds 15 photos.
Start planning your graduation party today. Choose from our top 5 ideas, shown here, or shop the entire collection of graduation party decorations at Pear Tree!
Throwing a graduation party for your son or daughter doesn’t have to break the bank. With these money-saving ideas you can throw a graduation party on a budget that will make both you and your grad happy. Start by making a list of the basics you’ll need:
Location on a budget
It makes sense that if you’re trying to save money, renting a location is out of the question. But sometimes you can find a hidden gem, such as a neighborhood park or pavilion that can be rented for a low cost. Your back yard or garage is a popular and inexpensive option, and only requires some tidying up. As long as you don’t go overboard on the landscaping or decide to rebuild your garage, this may be your best option. You will need a backup in case of rain, so if the garage is unavailable, you may have to rent a tent or move the party inside.
A joint party for your grad and 2 or 3 friends can also help lower costs. With more than one family to defray costs, you may be able to afford renting a space or have it at one of the houses and share all the costs.
Graduation invitations on a budget
Graduation invitations come in all shapes and sizes. To save money, keep to the simple two-sided invitations that allow you to share a photo, add your party details and show off a little personality at the same time. Pear Tree’s two-sided graduation invitations like those shown above start at just 92 cents per card. Single-sided photo paper cards start at just 65 cents per card. Continue reading
Spring is in the air! Time to start planning that graduation party. Here are our top 5 graduation party ideas for 2016 to get you started. This year it’s all about shine and sparkle, from foil-stamped invitations to decorative lights on the walls.
1. Light up the room. This fun graduation photo display idea lets you hang as many photos as you like, but also adds sparkle to the room with twinkling lights. Create your backdrop by hanging the lights on the wall in any pattern, then attach your photos with mini clothespins from a craft store.
2. It’s the little things. Cupcake flags, colored straws, personalized stickers – they all add personality and color to your party. Guests will be amazed at how coordinated you are. Of course, it all starts with the graduation invitations. Once you choose those, you can find all of these graduation party decorations to match. Continue reading
A graduation party is one of the most rewarding moments for both the grad and the grad’s family. We’ve framed those moments into a special party, filled with graduation party ideas. From easy-to-personalize graduation party decorations to delicious food ideas, this grad party shares Elisa’s style and favorite memories. Of course the graduation invitations to the party were coordinated to match as well!
It’s not every day that you get to celebrate a college graduation. Take the time to mark this special event with friends and family and give it the recognition it deserves. Pear Tree’s college graduation announcements, invitations and party decorations can help you pull an event together in no time that will look like you’ve been planning it for months. These college graduation party ideas will get you started. Add photos for personality and choose from over 80 colors that match your taste or your school colors to create all the coordinating pieces you need. It’s easy to find college graduation party ideas at Pear Tree. Continue reading
Wondering what’s hot on Pinterest from Pear Tree Greetings? Take a peek below to see our top pinned products and ideas!
1. Graduation Party Idea: This idea is easy, but adds the perfect touch to any graduation party. It was featured in our Classic Graduation Party Ideas post and uses our personalized graduation stickers on a mason jar. Simple & quick!
2. 4th of July food ideas: 4th of July celebrations are a month away and people are looking for patriotic food ideas to bring to their gathering. This idea was shown in our 4th of July food ideas post and is a simple display that uses 3 ingredients: blue corn chips, red peppers and humus!
Fans have been loving our Top 5 Graduation Party Ideas post over the past couple months so we wanted to share 5 more graduation party ideas with you! These party ideas will feature some new ideas from our classic graduation party, sequin-look graduation party and more. We hope you will be inspired and find ways to create a memorable graduation party!
1. Gallery wall. Create a gallery wall of favorite moments with friends and family using our custom posters, wall art and 4×6 photos you can print at a local store. We added some fun washi tape to make this area sparkle!
2. Golden touches. This idea is from our Pearista, See Vanessa Craft. She used our gold sequins graduation invitation and sprinkled gold sequins throughout the party. The gold numbers, cake pops and treat boxes are fabulous and add the perfect amount of shine to the party.
What matters the most to your grad at their graduation party? We’ll bet the answer is food. It’s the topic friends like to talk about because it’s what gets everyone excited about their graduation party. We wanted to share with you 5 graduation food ideas that are quick and easy to accomplish and will be a hit with your grad’s friends and family!
1. Tacos. At the All Star Graduation Party, we made a taco bar for guests to enjoy. It was pretty simple – all we had to do was cook the meat (a lot of meat) and have the rest of the toppings on hand. Just be sure to refill the serving dishes so your guests don’t think they missed out on your meal!
2. Sandwiches. Another simple graduation food idea is to make sandwiches for your guests like we did at the Glam Graduation Party. You could have guests make their own or have the sandwiches pre-made from them to grab and go to keep the line moving. This may require extra hands to make sandwiches ahead of time, but is less work on party day. Ideas for sandwiches: turkey, ham, roast beef, turkey supreme, tuna, meatball.
Pear Tree Greetings has lots of ways for you to personalize your graduation party. Scroll through our slides below to see what you can create, from graduation announcements to graduation party decorations, to make your party a hit with family and friends! *Bonus* look below for pinnable images.
Planning a grad party can be an overwhelming task, but our graduation party ideas will help you get inspired in no time! This classic-themed graduation party features plenty of unique ways to make your graduation party fun & memorable.
To get this party started we chose our most popular graduation announcements ever, Favorite Photo. This simple announcement showcases a classic mixed-font greeting over a full photo. It also has room for four photos and all your party details on the back. You can even edit the black background color to your liking.
We wanted to create a space where guest could enjoy snacks while looking at photos of the graduate throughout the years. We used black as the main color and accented with gold and added a few pops of orange from the grad’s fall photos.
The highlight of the table setup is the Snapshots Custom Poster, which we used as a backdrop. This poster features 15 photos, which allows plenty of space to feature baby photos right up through senior year. It’s an easy alternative the typical collage photo boards. As a bonus, it is tear-resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.